Tuesday, February 25, 2020
It's insane how popular social media has become in just the last few years, so much that every year we have at least a dozen or so make some kind of headway, even Tik Tok is growing strong and it seems to be a new mega hit, but more about them in a later post for now lets talk about a nice solid and strong Instagram and how to get more followers in 4 simple steps.
In the last several years, Instagram has become a well-loved social media platform with over 600 million active users. If your business can build a more substantial Instagram following, it can translate to more sales for your business, more traffic to your blog, and a stronger community for your brand. Building a large Instagram following isn't hard, but it will take time. Here are four surefire ways you can grow your Instagram followers for your business.
1, Like Photos in Your Industry
The best way to get your name out there is by liking other people's photos. Every day, spend some time on Instagram and like five to ten pictures on someone's account. You should also try and leave them a genuine comment and start following their account. To find users in your industry or niche, check hashtags and view the followers of your favorite Instagram accounts.
2. Create a Hashtag
Creating a hashtag for your business is a great way to build your community and gain new content for your account. The first step is creating a unique hashtag that isn't already in use. Next, ask others to use it. Once people start using your hashtag, you can begin to re-post the images from your followers. This allows you to build a community by showing your followers that you appreciate their photos and it gives you new content for your account.
3. Respond to Your Followers
The entire nature of social media platforms like Instagram is to be social. To grow your Instagram followers, you need to respond to any comments that you receive and leave comments for other people. It is important that your comments be genuine, and they should encourage them to post even more photos.
4. Collaborate with Others
Another surefire way to extend your reach on Instagram and grow your following is to collaborate with others. This can be either through a partnership of sponsorship. A partnership allows both parties to provide value to their followers while expanding their exposure and reaching new audiences.
With high engagement rates and more than 600 million monthly active users, it's no wonder getting more Instagram followers is a huge priority for businesses. One of the most important factors to remember when trying to build your Instagram followers is to share great content that is relevant to your target audience, and that provides them with value. If you want to develop your presence quickly, utilize these four tips in your Instagram marketing strategy today.
you will be amazed how quickly you will start gaining new followers and reaching your goals
of growing your Instagram Account to a new level.
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Cassie was a stay-at-home mom with her own blog. She enjoyed running her website but she really wanted to find a way to make the blog pay for itself so she didn’t have to worry about covering her web hosting fees each month.
A friend introduced Cassie to the concept of affiliate marketing. As an affiliate marketer, Cassie gets a unique link to a product or brand. She shares this link with her blog readers and when they make a purchase through that link, Cassie earns a small commission.
There are so many wonderful advantages to giving affiliate marketing a try. Here are just a few perks you can expect…
Perk #1: Affiliate Marketing Is Flexible
Cassie’s favorite aspect of affiliate marketing is that it’s flexible. She can schedule blog posts, Facebook videos, and even emails with affiliate links days or weeks in advance. As a busy mom, this helps Cassie from getting overwhelmed.
Unlike other forms of online work, affiliate marketing gives you plenty of control. You can choose when you’ll work and when you’ll play. This means if you have an unusual schedule, want to travel, or care for sick family members, you have the freedom you need to live life on your terms.
Perk #2: No Big Platform Required
The thing that surprised Cassie the most about affiliate marketing is that she didn’t need millions of followers in order to begin earning. In fact, Cassie’s social media accounts and email list were quite small when she began.
Some people mistakenly believe that you should wait until you build a huge audience before you try affiliate marketing. But the truth is that you want to be exposing your followers to offer (e.g. affiliate products and services) right from the beginning.
Perk #3: Affiliate Marketing Is Newbie Friendly
Some online jobs require extensive knowledge about a particular subject or expertise in the form of technical skills. This can be intimidating to newbies who are just learning to navigate the online business world.
Fortunately, affiliate marketing is very newbie friendly. If you know how to copy and paste, you can learn how to become an affiliate marketer.
Perk #4: No Huge Up-Front Investments
As a stay-at-home mom, Cassie’s budget was already stretched thin. She didn’t want to go into debt to finance her business, so she was looking for a way to earn extra income that didn’t involve a big inflow of cash.
When she began affiliate marketing, Cassie quickly realized she could promote the same products and brands she was already using in her day-to-day life.
You don’t have to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars when you get into affiliate marketing. All you really need is a web presence and a willingness to learn.
Perk #5: Learn What Your Audience Wants
It can be tempting to start building products when come online. While product creation can certainly be lucrative, most newbie business owners don’t know enough about what their audience wants to create a truly profitable product.
But with affiliate marketing, someone else has already done the hard work. A product creator has researched, created, and launched a cool offering. All you need to do is share that product with your audience.
Perk #6: Affiliate Marketing Is Lucrative
Smart business owners understand that it can take months or even years after starting a business to see a profit. But that isn’t the case with affiliate marketing. Depending on the network you sign up with, you may start getting paid in as little as a week once you make your first commission.
Cassie made her first commission in February and she was receiving PayPal payments in March. They were small at first, but these commissions quickly became bigger and bigger as Cassie learned how to navigate the world of affiliate marketing.
Perk #7: Develop Relationships with Product Creators
Even more lucrative than the commissions can be the relationships you develop with product creators. When Cassie went through a divorce, she shared the story with a fellow marketer. He hired Cassie to do his ghostwriting and recommended her services to his friends.
Product creators notice affiliates who promote hard and consistently generate commissions. They are often open to working with these affiliates in other situations because they recognize their value.
Perk #8: Affiliate Marketing Is Recurring Income
Once Cassie discovered affiliate marketing, she began to see what was really possible with an online business. She went through and put affiliate recommendations in her autoresponder series, on her most popular blog posts, and underneath her YouTube videos.
As a result, Cassie began to consistently earn affiliate commission that have continued to come in even years after she did the work. In fact, Cassie makes more than enough to comfortably support herself and her three boys despite being a single mom.
You may think of affiliate marketing as something you do once – for example, by publishing a blog post about a new product or mentioning it on social media. But your old posts and tweets can continue to generate revenue for months or even years to come.
Perk #9: Your Risk Is Low
Some business ventures are very risky. If you make the wrong move with your brick-and-mortar store, you could lose your entire business and depending on how you financed it, you could also lose your home or other assets.
By contrast, affiliate marketing is a very low-risk business. You share some links online and if no one makes a purchase, then you haven’t lost much except for the time you invested in your promotional efforts. Even then, a smart product creator can look over your failed attempts and tell you why it went wrong. This can lead to a wonderful growth opportunity if you’re willing to learn.
Many brands and product creators offer something called “swipe content”. These are pre-written emails, blog posts, and social media updates. You can use this content to promote the affiliate product. All you have to do is customize the content for your audience and add your unique affiliate link.
Of course, not every brand has “swipe” content available. However, that doesn’t mean you have to be left to struggle on your own. You can always reach out to the original product creator and ask for a promotional opportunity. The product creator might be open to an interview, guest post, or another form of collaboration that doesn’t require you to spend hours creating more content.
Bonus Perk: The Sky’s the Limit!
The more you become comfortable with affiliate marketing and as you begin seeing positive results, you can expect more brands and product creators to approach you. This means instead of having to spend your time researching and vetting every single product, opportunities will come to you.
That’s what happened for Cassie. After she’d been an affiliate marketer for three years, she had several major brands approach her and ask to be featured on her website. Not only was the partnership financially lucrative, it also gave Cassie the opportunity to grow her blog presence in exciting new ways.
Affiliate marketing can be a fun and simple way to start earning money online. You can do it right now even if you have absolutely no experience. All you need is a willingness to learn and a good work ethic!
With the Get Started As An Affiliate Marketer workbook, you’ll discover the power of affiliate marketing, learn the best ways to promote digital and tangible products, and find out how to compete in affiliate competitions.
Enter Your Name And Email To Get Your Copy Now!
Sunday, February 9, 2020
The internet offers numerous opportunities for you to make money online. Unfortunately, the internet can also be a minefield of scammers. Because of this, many who have dreamed of earning a part time or full time income from home have given up. If you're dreaming of a way to supplement or replace your income at home, you can do so if you know where to look.
Try one or more of these ways to make money online:
1. Freelance your expertise. If your specialty lends itself to freelancing remotely, take advantage of your scheduling flexibility and begin seeking paid work online. If possible, ask your current employer or existing clients if they'd be comfortable allowing you to work from home.
- · Careers that often work well with freelancing include writing and editing, consulting, marketing, transcription, medical coding, web/graphic designing, voiceover work, and programming.
- · Find clients by optimizing your website for the search engines, contacting local businesses, applying for gigs on Craigslist, and applying for freelance job openings on bidding sites.
- · Some of the most popular bidding sites for freelancers are Odesk.com, Elance.com, Guru.com, Rentacoder.com and getafreelancer.com.
2. Affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is selling the products of others online for a commission. If you're inconsistent and sporadic with your efforts, you'll be lucky to make $100 in a year. But if you're consistent and diligent with your efforts, the sky's the limit on your earnings.
- · Affiliate marketing is all about doing your research before you begin trying to make money and most of your money will come by planting seeds. In this industry, "seeds" are affiliate links. The more affiliate links you have on the net, the more money you'll make.
- · It can take months to see serious income as an affiliate marketer. It's common to earn just $10 for the first few months of your affiliate marketing career, and then all of a sudden to start earning $2,000, $4,000, or more per month.
3. Virtual assistant. A virtual assistant is essentially an office or personal assistant that serves their clients from home rather than a traditional office setting. You'll likely answer emails, set appointments, and spend time making various types of spreadsheets.
- · Essentially, being a virtual assistant is like being a freelancer. You can have multiple clients at once. Generally, the pay rate ranges from $10 per hour as an entry-level assistant, to about $40 per hour for highly experienced ones.
- · Like most freelancers, you can also find virtual assistant jobs on freelance websites and Craigslist.
4. Blogging. As a blogger, you're totally your own boss. But with this freedom also comes great responsibility. You're in charge of creating daily blog posts, driving traffic to your blog, and sourcing advertisers for your blog. For greater success, you'll also want to build a list of targeted subscribers.
- · The income for a blogger varies widely. You're paid by advertising revenue, rather than on a per project basis. Plus, you can make money from selling your products or the products of others for a commission through your blog and newsletter. Your income is directly correlated with your skills, efforts, and likeability.
- · Keep your day job for at least a year. It takes a while to build up income in a blog. Some blogs can take two years or more to build up revenue that's equivalent to your current salary.
5. Selling your own product. The classic method of making money online is selling your own product. Whether you make aprons, clothing, and kitschy décor or you're selling manufactured cell phone accessories, there's a place for your business on the internet.
- · To make money online by selling products, you must market your business diligently. Employ search engine optimization tactics, start a blog for your business, ensure that your website is easy to navigate, and embark on an advertising campaign to attract buyers.
- While there are still many scams on the internet, a bit of legwork can help you find legitimate ways to make money from home. Seek forums for like-minded people online that can guide you in the right direction and help you steer clear of scams.
Remember that no legitimate work at home opportunity asks you to pay in advance to work for them. Above all, use discretion and proceed with caution. Give the above opportunities a try for a legitimate way to put more cash in your pocket and more freedom into your schedule!
It's insane how popular social media has become in just the last few years, so much that every year we have at least a dozen or s...
Finding a good product to sell when trying to earn passive income can be difficult, but it’s important to your success. There are liter...
Do you blog? If you do, then having a list is a lifeline for your readers. Even if you don’t blog, customers who love you ...
Cassie was a stay-at-home mom with her own blog. She enjoyed running her website but she really wanted to find a way to make the blog pa...
The internet offers numerous opportunities for you to make money online. Unfortunately, the internet can also be a minefield of scam...